Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Playing the waiting game..

Had my 3rd interview yesterday and it was actually fun. I interviewed with the VP of the company and he asks very different questions but like I said fun. I also had to ask him 10 questions for them to answer so that was nice. I asked about how long it would take for the decision making process and he told me they would discuss it today and that the HR person would call me by the end of the week or the first of next week if they decide to make me an offer. Which means waiting.. and waiting some more. I don't want to get my hopes to high on this but I am very confident that they will offer me something. Keep your fingers crossed for me because I would love to have a job at this company.

In other news nothing else going on. Just getting ready to leave tomorrow morning for my retreat weekend. I am so excited I can't hardly stand it. This day will drag on forever.
As soon as I hear about the job you will hear about the job.. and don't forget to cross those fingers for me.

1 comments:

Sara D. said...

Hope you get the job, the retreat this weekend will help the time go by for you! Have fun!