Sunday, March 11, 2007

Got back this morning from my retreat. It was a great time. I got 20- 12x12 layouts done, 4-8x8 layouts done, laughed alot and got to sit and chat with my best buddy Trish(I am truly sorry you lost your fishy) for 4 days. It was so nice to get away and chat with adults and still get lots done. I haven't done a layout in forever and finally have my grove to do them and thank goodness because the pictures are starting to get out of control. I even came home this morning unpacked all my stuff and re-organized my scrapbook area so I am all ready to be creative again this week.
I guess your all also wondering about the job-- Well I am proud to say I GOT IT!!!
I go Monday morning to meet with the lady in HR. We will go over the employee handbook, policies, benefits and the final offer. I am so excited and can't wait to start. This will be a totally new change for me but it's one I am really looking forward to. I can't wait to actually have a reason to get up in the morning and get all dressed up with someplace to go.
Back to getting things done, enjoy this wonderful weather today!!
Here is a little picture from the retreat:

0 comments: