Sunday, March 04, 2007

Is it time yet???

For my retreat that is. I got all my scrapbooking stuff packed and ready to go. I so need this time away. And I plan to get lots of layouts done.

Also last week I was all but depressed when I still never got the call for the 3rd Interview by Friday I had given up but then Friday around 3:45 she called and I go in Tuesday at 10:00. I am beyond thrilled and have been thinking all weekend about the questions he will ask and how best to answer them.Wish me luck. I would love to get this job.
We had a great weekend. Friday night hung out with the kids, Saturday the guys came over to play pool so the girls and I went out for a bit. Today has been a day of playing catch up. We got all the laundry done and put away, getting the kids paperwork for school tomorrow ready, downloading pictures, paying bills, and vegging out. It's gonna be another busy week here but it will all be worth it when I pack up the car and head out Thursday morning.
I'll try to update before I leave about how my interview went. Have a great week.
Also I was in the basement taking some pictures of the boys playing on the playstation and caught this shot of Brandon's hamster.




0 comments: