Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Yep I suck..

Still haven't gotten my camera out to take some pictures. I planned on it today but have been super busy.
Got the kids off to school and my neighbor and I decided to make a day of it. We had a nice peaceful cheap breakfast at Bob Evans, then off to Wal-Mart , looked around a while but didn't buy one thing.
Then we took alittle road trip to the scrapbooking store. We spent about 2 hours in there but we did get paper, vellum and embellishments for her wedding invitations. I can't wait til they are done and I can share a picture, cuz they are going to be so stinkin cute. Can you believe I even had a gift card for the scrapbooking store and didn't buy one single thing. NOTHING.. it's a miracle. I just couldn't really find anything that I needed or even wanted. I do want to make something for PJ for valentines day but they only had one set of papers and they weren't that great.
I also managed to clean out my closet and dresser. I have 2 garbage bags full of clothes to get rid of and some of them still have tags on them. But out the door they go and I feel so much better. It's been nice having some time to get things organized and just hoping I can continue to keep it that way.
Well tomorrow is another busy day so I'm out of here. Have a great night!!

0 comments: