Monday, January 08, 2007

I'm back..

It's been crazy busy around here. First of all thanks to a wonderful friend (you know who you are) who came through for me when I needed it most. I truly hope you know how much you mean to me.

I have been organizing like crazy around here. I started organizing my pictures and then just got stuck. I have them organized right now by kid and event and it seems way to time consuming to go back and organize them by year and season. So I am stuck there and will just wait til the next class and decide what I really want to do with them. I have also worked on organizing my scrapbooking stuff and some closets. I still need to go through my clothes and get rid of a bunch. I will feel so much better when its done.

Things have been so crazy I haven't even gotten my camera out since early last week to take any pictures. I have to put that on the schedule somewhere this week.

If I disappear for a few days at a time this is why:
Jan 12-13 Little brother's wrestling tournament
Jan 19-21 Weekend away scrapbooking
Jan 26-28 Hubby pool tournament

Very busy but also very fun and I am really looking forward to every weekend.

I am off to try to get some more things accomplished today!

0 comments: