Thursday, January 04, 2007

Wow it's really boring...

The kids are back at school and I have no daycare kids. I have been so bored the last couple of days. I have cleaned, played on the computer, made brownies, and cleaned some more and now I am just bored. Yes I could be scrapbooking but just haven't really felt like it. I did start a class at BetterPhoto.com yesterday so did work on that alittle bit last night and today started a Library of Memories Class through Big Picture Scrapbooking so I have that to keep me busy. I am really excited to be taking this class. Hopefully it will really help me get my pictures organized and my albums organized and get me back in the mood to start doing layouts again.

But I want a job. So much for being scared and nervous. I think the time is perfect for me to get a job. The kids are getting older and in school all day and in a couple of years will be able to stay home by themselves. For now I think we have daycare worked out so now I just need to find a job. I have a couple of leads so keep me in your thoughts and prayers that it works out.

Other than that not much else going on here. It's going to be a pretty quiet weekend of cleaning and hanging out with the kids. Hubby has a big pool tournament on Saturday and then he plays in his regular pool league on Sunday so that leaves just me and the kids. Hope everyone is having a great week!!

0 comments: