Tuesday, January 02, 2007

So far not great..

Well so far our new year isn't going so well. Hopefully we can get everything straightened out and get through this so for now I am waiting on a phone call. So keep us in your thoughts and hopefully we get good news!!

Tomorrow the kids go back to school and I cannot wait!! Yes I love them dearly but it's time for them to go back to school. I want my house. I want to be able to clean it after they go to school and know it will be clean at least til 3:30. Also tomorrow I hit the pavement and try to find a job. As I have said before I am nervous and scared but I know it will all work out in the end.

I am taking a little challenge with some other photography ladies so here is my picture of the day for today.
This is a quilt I got from one of my old daycare mothers and I love this time of the year when I can put it out.


0 comments: