Thursday, January 25, 2007

Another week bites the dust.. Well another week is almost gone. Been working on CS stuff, dealing with alittle drama, and lots of cleaning. It would be the perfect week except for I haven't got my camera out this week. Dang I am a bad photographer. I am going to take that camera with me everywhere I go this weekend.

In other not so great news:
My friend Brooke received the news today that her father only has 1-3 months to live. Can I just say it suck's?? I can't even begin to imagine what Brooke and her family are going through right now. I am going to do everything I can right now to be their for her and her family and help her through this. If you have any prayers or thoughts tonight can you add Brooke and her family to them.

So I'll leave you with a picture of my Dad. I am a huge Daddy's girl which makes this even harder. So Dad I truly hope you know how much I appreciate you and love you. Go Jr.


See ya next time.


0 comments: