Monday, January 29, 2007

Good Monday Morning

Another weekend has come and gone. Hubby had a big pool tournament this weekend so it was just Logan, David (hubby's cousins son) and me hanging out. We did manage to go get some groceries shopping done, house clean and lots of little things done.
Also this weekend was retreat registration for CS. We sold out in 2 minutes..can you say amazing!!! I cannot wait for it to actually be here and scrapbook with some of my favorite people. These ladies inspire me, make me laugh, and are just wonderful friends. 6 weeks and counting and it's 4 days of total fun and scrapbooking.
I really need to get busy though and start getting ready because the next 6 weeks will fly by so fast. I am finally ready to get back to doing layouts (and not just altering stuff) so need to get some page kits together.
Have a great day and for all of you getting this cold weather..stay warm.
Gina is on the left and Trisha is on the right.


0 comments: