Thursday, February 01, 2007

Mean and Nasty People

Didn't your mother ever tell you if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. Or better yet if you want to post mean and nasty messages to my blog then at least you can put your real name. Come on posting anonymously is for cowards. First of all don't you have something better to do with your time.. if not here are some great suggestions for you.. go play with children, go talk with your husband, go visit your family, volunteer somewhere, or better yet go stick your thumb up ass and sit and spin...

Now that I got that out I feel much better. I finally determined I am officially bored and need a job quick. I did go to a temp agency yesterday and got all registered so now just hope they call. I had to take some tests on the computer and let me tell you I don't think I did so good which is kind of ironic considering how much time I spend on the computer but I have never been much of a Microsoft Office fan anyways so I can just blame it on that (LOL).

Today I plan on getting ready for the CS garage sale, cleaning the house and getting pop tabs and pennies ready for the kids to take to school.

Have a great day!!

0 comments: