Friday, December 15, 2006

Thank god it's Friday..

I had a truly horrible week and just glad it's finally over. I am determined no matter what that next will be better. I plan on doing nothing but finishing my Christmas List this weekend and making 15 dozen chocolate cookies.
So lots to get done but I am really looking forward to it. Then next week is another busy weekend..not quite as busy as last week but still busy. Kinsey has choir concert Monday nigth and Tuesday I get to go see some of my favorite people at a Christmas Party/Cookie Exchange. It will be so nice to get out of the house and hang out with friends.
Tonight I am still working on editing some pictures and getting them ready for print. Other than that just watching some tv and hanging out with the family.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.

0 comments: