Thursday, December 14, 2006

Gotta get it done..

It's crunch time on the Christmas List. See I haven't been able to get much done this week after dealing with lots of drama. I will spare you the gory details, but let's just say its not been fun.
So onto other things. Been running like crazy this week. Went back to the doctor about my ear and he said it's healing nicely and I don't have to go back for 2 weeks..woohoo!! Took Kinsey and Logan to the eye dr. Unfortunately Logan's lazy eye is getting worse and therefore making his good eye worse. So we have 2 options at this point 1. Wear glasses all the time 2. Contacts. We talked about in the office and Logan decided he wanted to try contacts. Okay so we went to get them in and he wouldn't cooperate at all. He would even let us hold his eye open. So we have another appt tomorrow to try putting the contacts in again. If that doesn't work he has no choice but wearing glasses all the time. I know this doesn't make him happy but it's what we have to do.
Been editing pictures from last weekend and learning lots of new things in photoshop. It's been tons of fun.
Also Kylee had her Christmas Choir Concert the other night and it was awesome. She looked so stinkin cute.

Back to editing pics so I can get them printed this weekend.

Chloe hates having her picture taken so I had to sneak the camera out so I could get this picture. Sometimes I think there is something wrong with this dog.. it's a good thing she's cute.






0 comments: