Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Christmas Stuff:

OMG Christmas is officially 20 days away.. WOW!! Crossing things off the list has been a wonderful feeling. Made yet another trip to Wal-Mart and picked up some stuff for stockings and other goodies. Also went to Home Depot to look at garage door openers for hubby for Christmas. He mentioned in passing that he would like one since he got his motorcycle. I just can't decide if I want to get it for him or let him just get it himself when it warms up alittle bit. I need to make a decision quick though so I can finish him up.
Also getting more and more in the spirit everyday. For years Christmas has really stressed me out to the point of being almost sick on Christmas Day and this year I just decided I am not going to let that happen. I am going to live in the moment and whatever happens, happens. In reality I am just so busy I don't have the time or energy to stress this year which is a wonderful thing.

Scrapbooking Stuff:

Still need to get some of those gifts done for Christmas. Been in the mood to scrapbook lately just haven't done much of it. Since all my stuff is in alittle corner of the kitchen it's just such a pain sometimes to drag it all out for a couple of hours. I did decide to sign up for a class at Big Picture Scrapbooking yesterday morning. It's Stacy Julian's class Library of Memories. Hopefully with this class I can get all my pictures and albums organized and actually start working on layouts again instead of altering everything in my site. I am really looking forward to it.


Family Stuff:

Everyone is doing great. Kinsey is busy, busy, busy with the play, woman's chorus and choir. Kylee is also busy with choir. Brandon and Logan are doing good as well. Hubby is on 1st shift this month..woohoo for me. I don't mind 2nd shift but with this month being so busy it just makes it extra nice. I just don't seem to get as much done as I want to when he is on 2nd.

Photography:

I have my friend and her family to shoot this Saturday and am really nervous yet excited about this. I plan on locking myself in my room tonight and doing nothing but studying and getting ready. I need to write down all the different things I want to try and settings that might be useful. I still haven't decided if I am going to shoot in RAW or not so that decision needs to be made tonight too. I plan on learning all the great things on this camera no matter how long it takes.

Everything else:

Getting ready to head and go back to the Dr. for my follow up appointment after surgery last week. I am really anxious to see how the ear is healing up and if all the side effects I have been having are normal. So I'll keep you updated.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hallo!! yes! Christmas is almost here! that's why i am doing the album... to get me into that wonderful relaxing spirit!!

i will pray for your ear!

Love
w.