Friday, December 08, 2006

In 24 hours..

I will be at our first big holiday party. I am a big bundle of nerves right now and just want to get it over with and yet also have a great time and enjoy it while we are there. But I will have plenty to keep me busy tomorrow so that should out a lot. My friend and I did decide to move her photo shoot to Sunday since it is suppose to be almost 20 degrees warmer. Fingers crossed for me that her pictures turn out good.
Next week is shaping up to be a very busy week and still have lots to do to get ready for Christmas!! Oh that dang list I have created. I have got to get it finished and yet I still keep adding to it.
Calgon take me away.
Have a great weekend and I'll give a full update Sunday night sometime.

Here is another picture from our trip to Florida in September. I really wish we would have eaten here. Hubby and I are total sports people. We love Nascar and Football.


0 comments: