Sunday, November 26, 2006

Where did the weekend go??

Well back to school and work tomorrow. This holiday weekend flew by so fast. We get tons done so it wasn't a waste but could use a couple of extra days to finish up everything we needed to get done. I did get the house clean yesterday, paper sorted, and worked on Christmas gifts but that's about it. Ended up going to dinner with some friends and their kids, and then hubby was watching Notre Dame get beat so the kids and I decided to head to the movies and saw Deck The Halls. It was cute.

Today is another Thanksgiving which means not being home and not getting much done. I am anxious for tomorrow so I can call and see what time they will be fixing my ear Tuesday so I can make sure I have everything lined up. Hubby goes back to 2nd shift for just one more week then all of December he will be on 1st shift and I can't wait.

Also the next 2 weekends are going to be very busy. Need to finish Christmas shopping, take the kids to hubby's works Christmas party for the kids, then the next weekend is the adult Christmas party, finishing making all these Christmas gifts, start my baking and wrap gifts. Oh goodness I better get busy.

Hope everyone has a wonderful and relaxing Sunday.

0 comments: