Saturday, November 25, 2006

It's so festive at my house..

The decorations are up and we are officially ready for Christmas. I know these aren't the best pictures but need to ask Santa Claus for an external flash and new lense for Christmas. Hubby and I got up at 5:00 yesterday morning to hit Wal-Mart and Kmart. We got what we needed and got out there home. Came home and back to bed we went. Then up to put up the decorations.

We all put up all the decorations inside and then hubby and Logan put up the decorations outside. It was so much fun. This is a corner cupboard hubby's mom gave me and I repainted it and thought it would look great with the snowman I collect. Kinsey even added a little village at the bottom. I will have to make sure to take pictures of the rest of our decorations later today.


Today is another busy day at my house. I have to take some pictures of my friend and her family, sort bazzill paper, make puppy chow, clean up the house, and finally work on my scrapbooking Christmas gifts. Tomorrow is another Thanksgiving at my stepmom's family. Is it Monday yet so I can relax. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

0 comments: