Friday, November 24, 2006

Being Thankful

I have so much to be thankful for this year. I have a totally wonderful supportive husband who totally rocks my world (well at least most of the time). I have four beautiful children who bring a smile to my face everyday. I have a pretty terrific family. We have all of our parents happy and healthy. I have a wonderful group of friends (especially Brooke and Trish) who I couldn't have made it through the last year without. I have a nice house and I can't forget the dogs(yes they drive me crazy but they are like my kids).

I hope everyone had as wonderful thanksgiving as we did. We had our parents in to eat and then spent the rest of the day watching football and Grey's Atanomy.
OMG speaking of Grey's..this show just gets better and better every week. I am on pins and needles waiting for next week to get here.

Hubby and I got up at 5:00 this morning and hit Wal-Mart and Kmart. We got what we needed and got the heck out of there. We made a pit stop at McDonald's and then home and back to bed we went.

Today we are putting up the rest of the Christmas decorations and putting the house back together from yesterday. I am also hoping to finish up some Christmas presents I have started.

I am decorating some canvas's and putting pictures on them for some people for Christmas. I will share a picture later when I get one done.

Enjoy your day and remember to be thankful for all things in your life.

0 comments: