Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Is it bedtime yet??

The last 2 days have been filled with running, running and more running around. Going to the doctor for my ear, taking and picking kids up from school, picking Kinsey up from choir, taking Kinsey to orthodontist, picking Kinsey up from play practice,going for a hearing test, finishing grocery shopping for Thursday. Oh boy I sure there is at least one day this weekend where I don't have to run somewhere.
I did go to the doctor for my ear and it's going to require a minor procedure to fix it, which sucks but I can't wait. It doesn't really hurt right now it's just more annoying than anything. So hopefully within a few weeks it will be all better.
Guess I better get back to cleaning and getting ready for Thanksgiving.

Thought I would share a picture of our oldest dog, Daisy. She wasn't too happy as you can tell.




0 comments: