Monday, November 20, 2006

Having fun..

Logan and I decided to get Santa hats at Wal-Mart Friday night to take some pictures with. We had so much fun setting things up and just playing. This kid is one of a kind. As the youngest of 4 children he really keeps us on our toes. Not the best picture but you know practice makes perfect.

We had a fun yet low key weekend here. Finished painting the bathroom Friday night then headed to Wal-Mart to finish getting stuff for Thanksgiving. Saturday was the big game and yes Michigan lost but that's okay it was a great game and Ohio State deserved to win that game. Good luck to them on winning the National Championship. I might even have to wear something OSU to support them.

Sunday was the last Nascar race of the season. Thank goodness I have football to watch til January. Dale Jr. had a bad day but 5th in the points after the terrible season last year is awesome. Can't wait to see what he does next year.

I don't think I have ever been so excited to go to a doctor as I am today. I am finally going to see an ENT (ear, nose and throat dr.) about my ear. In September hubby and I took a mini vacation to Orlando and I getting over a cold. After we got home my ears were driving me crazy and I thought they hadn't popped on the plane ride home, well come to find out my left ear completely popped and now has a whole in it. I really really hope they will do something about it because it is driving me crazy. So wish me luck at the doctor!!

0 comments: