Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Very boring day..

The ear is still throbbing and the painkillers make me sleepy so didn't get much done around here today. I did work on the other canvas I am making for Christmas. I am hoping to feel much better tomorrow and get it done.
I did order some cute 4X4 clipboards from Oriental Trading. I can't wait to get those and play with them. I am feeling very crafty lately and just hope it continues. I really wanted to work on the tins I got for Gift cards but can't seem to find my corner rounder punches anywhere. I can't imagine what I would have done with them but have looked everywhere for them, so of course had to order a new one today. Hopefully it gets here soon.
Kinsey got her haircut today and it looks so cute. I did get a couple of pics but am just too groggy to get up right now and get the camera to download them and share a pic.
Been playing with my camera lots, and have even been putting it on manual and trying to learn new things. It's a very steep learning curve but I know I can do it.
Well time for me to get off of here and try to get some sleep. Have a good one.

0 comments: