Sunday, March 16, 2008

I'm home....

Well after much debate last week about going away for the weekend scrapbooking..I went and had the best time EVER!!! I have never had so much fun as I did this weekend. I cannot wait until the next retreat in September. It was wonderful seeing so many old friends and it was like getting a fresh start..just wonderful. I didn't get as much done as I would have liked to because I didn't take many pictures but I got 13 layouts done so I didn't think that was too bad. Tomorrow it's back to work and Wednesday is my one year anniversary at MMI..woohoo. Also keep us in your thoughts are we are trying to refinance our house..we are waiting on the appraisal to come back so hopefully we'll hear more about that tomorrow or Tuesday.

Also starting today I am going to challenge myself to a picture and a post a day!! Let's see how many days it takes me to fail...LOL

Here is a layout of my little man I did this weekend:


0 comments: