Sunday, February 03, 2008

Grateful...

As I sit here tonight browsing the internet, reading message boards and blogs I realized how much I have to be grateful for. I have a wonderful husband, four beautiful children, my 4 doggies, a great family, jobs, two vehicles and a roof over our head.

I sat here reading and thinking about all the things others around me and all over the world have been going through and just realize that really what do I have to complain about. I mean my best friend Brooke lost her father last year and my neighbor Nikki very suddenly lost her mother. I don't know what I would do if i lost either of my parents right now and honestly don't even want to think about it.

Life was a lot of ups and downs last year but you knowwhat in the end life is good, really good.
I decided that it's time to stop complaining about things I can't control and just try to make the best of it. So everytime I start to get aggravated or anything like that I am going to remember the real struggles that others are going through and check myself.

0 comments: