Sunday, January 06, 2008

Techy family..

I thought I would share our cold Saturday night staying in..

Hubby and his best friend playing guitar hero..I even got in a game or two.



The boys playing on their DS's ..here is Brandon (the master DS player) helping Logan with his game.


Kinsey and her friend playing on the computer (these poor girls helped out at their school wrestling tournament all day so they weren't exhausted)


Kylee stayed all night with a friend otherwise we would have been doing DDR. I was watching football, hanging out at my new favorite place SIStv, playing on the laptop and playing a couple games of guitar hero with the guys.. Just a great night with most of us at home..

1 comments:

Jules said...

hahaha this reminds me of our family. Rowan sits on his PS3 and I sat on the computer last night!