Sunday, December 16, 2007

9 days to go...

til Christmas...oh goodness I still have shopping left to do, menus to plan, things to bake, and a house to clean. I guess I better get busy this week. The past 2 weekends have been filled with mine and hubby's Christmas parties. We had a ton of fun at both. I do have to say hubby and I work for really great companies and it's a always wonderful to spend time with people you really like. Hopefully I can get our pictures scanned and share them here.
We also had the girls holiday choir concerts this week which I totally enjoy. I am also going to have to download those pictures and post them here.
In other news my poor Blazer is broke down again. Poor hubby I think he is going to really consider trading me in if I don't get a new vehicle.
That's about all that is going on in my little world. Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season and not stressing out. I promise to be back soon with pictures of all the goings on.

0 comments: