Wednesday, January 17, 2007

2 more days..

til I am out of here for the weekend and boy do I need it!! It's a scrapbooking and meeting weekend so although it's work, it's also alittle fun. I have been busy this week trying to get everything done at home and packing.

Major vent..

Why do grown woman have to act like children?? I just don't get them..the people who thrive on drama..who have nothing better to do with their time than bitch, whine, moan and complain. Maybe they should step up to the plate and be part of the solution instead of being part of the problem. I mean seriously people life is way to short to act like children. For goodness sakes..put on your big girl panties and act like a big girl. JUST GROW UP AND GET OVER IT!!

Major vent over...

Well still lots to do to get ready for this weekend..hopefully I'll be back tomorrow to say BYE!!

0 comments: