Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Good Morning

One more Christmas tonight and we are done, and then onto worrying about New Year's Eve. We are keeping it very low key this year. I know for sure my friend Brooke and her family are coming over, but not sure who else. We will just be having finger foods and drinking some wine and enjoy each other's company. It's all about good friends and good times this year.

Well I am officially unemployed after working for many years and truth be told I am scared to death. I don't know what to do from here. I have been doing daycare for 8 1/2 years and not sure what else I can do. I know I don't want to go work in a daycare center. The other problem is the 3 younger kids, yes they are in school all day but I just don't know what I would do with them in the summer. Can I find a good enough job to afford to pay for daycare in the summer and daycare before and after school. I know I am going to try my hardest but it's going to be hard. I would love to do photography full time but just not sure I am or will ever be good enough but I am going to try, because I just don't know what else to do.
Well better get busy!! I will share some pictures from our Christmas tonight as soon as I can.

0 comments: