Friday, February 22, 2008

This man...

seriously rocks my world..I found this on another blog and thought it would fun..

What's his name? PJ
How long have you been together? Married 9 together 10
How long did you date before moving in together? About a year
How old is he? 34
Who eats more? definitely him..I honestly don't eat much at all
Who said I love you first? hmm....he did
Who is taller? him - by about a foot and an inch..
Who is smarter? him way smarter than I am
Who does laundry? he does
Who does dishes? I do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
Who pays the bills? I do, half the time he doesn't even know how much money we have in the back.
Who mows the lawn? he does I have never mowed a lawn in my life
Who cooks dinner? He does I hate to cook and totally suck at..he should have been a chef
Who drives when you are together? usually I do
Who is more stubborn? we are so equal in this department...we are both very very stubborn..gosh did I just admit that.
Who kissed who first? actually he did after he asked me if I would slap him for doing it.
Who asked out who first? actually we kind of just said let's go out to dinner
Who proposed? He did
Who has more siblings? definitely me considering he is an only child
Who wears the pants in the family? hmmm.....good question....i guess we've got a good partnership b/c i think we both do

Every day I seem to be fall more and more in love with him...

0 comments: