Saturday, February 16, 2008

Woohoo tomorrow is the 50th running of the Daytona 500 and my boy Jr. will be running his first big race in a Hendrick Motorsports car. This season is gonna be so dang exciting. I am absolutely pumped. I even ordered a new shirt but dang it, it won't be here in time for the race. But that's okay I can wear it for the next race. In other news we just got back from a mega shopping day. I know most woman love shopping but me not so much. They just don't make clothes for woman like me..short. But I did manage to get a new outfit for work, a new shirt and some new jammie pants..Gotta love jammie pants. Well tonight is the slumber party for Kylee's birthday so I better get off of here and get some things done so hopefully tomorrow I'll have some pictures of her and here friends to share.

And hopefully tomorrow after the race we'll see another picture like this..


Love and peace

ME

0 comments: