Wednesday, December 26, 2007

2007 Year in Review

I haven't gotten much scrapbooking done lately but hope to get back into it next year. So until then I thought I would post a year in review here.



Kinsey turned 13..eeek I am officially the mother of a teenager

Kylee turned 11




Brandon turned 11



Logan turned 8




We had out first litter of puppies.




Baby Ryan was born..(PJ's cousins baby) and he stole all of our hearts..




We got a new puppy ..meet Izzy.




And hubby got me a new car..






And I got a new toy for Christmas which I totally love...




May all your troubles last as long as your New Year's resolutions. ~Joey Adams

Have a wonderful and safe Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

china59 said...

That seemed like one full happy year !

Angela said...

wow that's a lot of fun stuff! and teh joey adams saying is great!!!
xoxo