Sunday, November 18, 2007

I'm really trying....

to get it all together and post here more often. I really am trying. Not much exciting going on here lately anways.. been doing lots of cuddling with this baby. PJ's cousin (who is actually more like his brother) and his wife had a baby Sept. 15 and I love this little guy to pieces. I know it will be quite a while before I have nieces or nephews of my own so this is as good as it gets for me. Isn't he just the cutest little thing ever? And look at all of that hair.

We are also getting ready for Thanksgiving. We got a 22 lb turkey yesterday and hubby will cook him Thursday morning. PJ's parents, my mom and step-dad will be here and it will just be a great day with lots of eating, visiting and more eating.

Work has been going great. I am finally in my new position. Another girl and myself do all the medical billing for our company. It's a fun position but very technical. We work with so many different states and they all are very particular about how they want their bills coded, but it's just what I need, I love a good challenge. The kids are also doing wonderful, as wonderful as it can be with 4 kids and one of them is a teenager...:)

We'll stay tuned for another post today with just how crazy I really am.......................

3 comments:

alittlebitofscrap said...

Good Luck with the Medical Billing. I did that for a while. You can get a job any where when you've been with it for a while. Have a great Thanksgiving! (I would never let my DH cook the Turkey! You are brave.)

Jan C. said...

Oh boy, you really caught the baby with a funny expression on his face. That is so cute!

Trisha said...

OMG!! You are right, he has tons of hair and is soo big. What a cutie!