Thursday, November 22, 2007

I am so thankful for so many things this year..
first and foremost...my husband and children I don't know where I would be without them. My husband grounds me, he is my rock. I can be having the worst day and yet he can still make me laugh til it hurts, he truly is my everything. My children although they may drive me totally crazy they are each their own person and have such different personalities but they are all so very special. Their is never a dull moment with 4 children.
I am also thankful for our families. We are fortunate enough that all of our parents live within 20 minutes of us and it so nice to know they are right here when we need them.
My job.. after being home doing daycare for 8 years I never thought I would land a job let alone a job I would truly love.
My furbabies, life is very crazy with 4 dogs but hey what's 4 dogs when you already have 4 kids.. we must really love the chaos.
My friends..I have wonderfully supportive their when I need them friends.
These are just a few of the things I am most thankful for this year.

I will leave you with another picture of our newest baby..Happy Thanksgiving..


0 comments: