Saturday, December 23, 2006

Another busy day..

The kids and I got up yesterday morning and got the whole house clean and ready for guests. Then we laid around and watched some Christmas movies. But by last night Brooke's Dad was getting worse so I kept her fiance's(Dan) 2 boys while they went to the hospital. Then Dan came and got the boys and I went to the hospital to be with her and bring her home. We ended up taking alittle detour and following her stepmom, brother and the ambulance to OSU. OSU has alot more resources than our hopsital so they transported him down their to stabilize him. They have very strict visiting hours so they visited and then we made the trip home. Brooke's poor stepmom is so using to be by Brooke's dad side all the time that the rigid visiting hours were very upsetting to her. I was devasted for her and could imagine having to go through what she is going through right now. So keep the prayers and good thoughts coming..we will not stop wishing for a miracle.

I am so excited for Christmas this year. Tomorrow officially kicks off Christmas for us. My IL's will come in for dinner and gift exchanging and then tomorrow night my Mom, stepdad and brother will come over to just hang out.
Christmas Day morning we will open presents with the kids and then just hang out for awhile. In the afternoon we will go to my Dad's for dinner and more gift exchanging.

On sad news after a very long time I am officially unemployed. Yesterday was my last day with my 2 daycare children. So it's either time to get my off my butt and get a job or get my butt in gear and do photography full time. So I am going to take the next week and really think about what I want to do.

Have a great day!!

0 comments: