Sunday, December 31, 2006

2006 Challenge

{2006 in review}
Found this challenge and wanted to answer the questions myself and post them today...so here goes nothin..

1. What did you do in 2006 that you had never done before? I flew on an airplane. I took my first airplane ride in April to St. Louis then followed that one up with 2 more trips on an airplane

2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions and will you make more for 2007? I made goals but not really resolutions and I accomplished some. This year I really want resolutions and goals.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yes my friend Robin

4. Did anyone close to you die? Yes unfortunately my grandfather passed away in June

5. What countries did you visit? None
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006? Less stress

7. What date from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? The day my grandfather died.

8.What was your biggest achievement of the year? Getting on that airplane.

9. What was your biggest struggle? Letting the stress get to me this year.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury? I blew my eardrum out on our airplane ride home from florida and had to have surgery to repair it.

11. What was the best thing you bought? My laptop and canon digital rebel xt

12. Whose behavior merited celebration? My children for doing so well in school

13. Whose behavior appalled you? Athletes who got in trouble by the law

14. Where did most of your money go? Bills and our house

15.excited about this year? Hubby got a new job at Nestle 5 minutes from home

16. What song will always remind you of 2006? I have so many it would be hard to list them here.

17. Compared to this time last year, are you: much happier, nicer or richer? Definitely happier

18. What do you wish you had done more of? Time
19. What do you wish you had done less of? Complaining and bitching to PJ and yelling at the kids.

20. Did you fall in love in 2006? Yes with PJ and the kids over and over again.

21. What was your favorite TV program? Grey's Atanomy and House

22. What was the best book you read this year? Wow I read so much I am not sure

23. What was your greatest musical discovery? I don 't know

24. What did you want and get? A nice digital slr camera and I got it.
25. What was your favorite film of the year? We just saw We Are Marshall and I have to say it's the best this year.

26. What did you do on your birthday and how old did you turn? Went out with friends and turned 33
27. What one thing would have made your year more satisfying? My family and friends

28. How would you describe your personal fashion statement this year? At home mostly jammies and comfy clothes and going out I am pretty up to date on fashions.

29. What kept you sane? Spending time with friends.

30. What celebrity did you fancy the most?Matthew McConaughy and Dale Earnhardt Jr.

31. What political issue stirred you the most? The war in Iraq

32. Who did you miss? My grandfather
33. Who were the best new people you met this year? The new people I met on CS.
33. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned this year. To always make sure to tell the ones you love everday how much you do love them.

HAVE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR AND BE SAFE TONIGHT!!

0 comments: