Friday, September 08, 2006

Well I took the plunge...

After going back and forth all about whether to get a new digital camera. I decided you only live once and took the plunge and did it. I got a Canon Digital Rebel XT Silver 8.0MP Digital Camera w/EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Kit Depends On Lens Optical Zoom - Retail . I can't wait to get this in my hands and play with it. I have lots to learn in just a couple of days since I want to take it to Florida next week and get some great pics.
Have lots going on this weekend tonight we might go watch my little brother play football. Tomorrow morning go watch little brother play JV football and then go watch my little sister play volleyball. Then come and get ready to have our pictures taken.
Sunday we have a family reunion. Hubby has to play pool so the kids and I will go visit at the reunion.

Have a great weekend

0 comments: