Sunday, September 03, 2006

Life is good..

September is here and summer is officially over...


So do you like?? Hubby decided he needed one of these and I actually agreed. It worried me to death to have him out on it but it will make it so nice with his new job being so close to home for him to be able to ride . Instead of the hundred's of dollars we were spending on gas.. it will cut the cost down so much and he can ride it 9 months out of the year. So to me it will be worth it in the long run.

Summer is officially over.. we had our last little event for the summer. We always go to a little fair in the town my dad and stepmom live in. My little brother and sister are in 4-H and show sheep and it's always nice to hang out with the family. Here the kids are walking the sheep while my brother and sister clean out their pen.


The kids had a ball going down this slide..they just kept doing it over and over.

The kids rode tons more rides and of course we got to have the great fair food and then home in time for the Nascar race.
Now time to get back to planning the rest of the month. We have so much to do and so little time to get it all together. Hubby and I will be leaving in 10 days for Orlando for 5 days and then I am home for 3 days and gone another 4 for some cropping time with some of my favorite people in the world.
So between getting everything and everyone ready, getting caught up on other work things, and making sure laundry and cleaning is down before I leave, I am going to be very busy.. Take care and will try to be back tomorrow.

0 comments: